Why Medicinal Mushrooms?
- Fungi have been on earth for approximately 1.3 billion years, and humans followed quite a few hundred million years later.
- Fungi also breath oxygen like humans, and we share on average 50% of the same DNA. With this connection, we can easily utilize numerous compounds from fungi to enhance our health and natural immunity.
- They have many more years of experience in recognizing, fighting and building defences against the same disease-causing pathogens that impact our health.
- Modern science continues to recognize the capabilities of the medicinal compounds found in fungi, and is now validating the practices and knowledge that has been passed from our ancestors.
- Numerous prescription medications are developed from fungi such as penicillin, antibiotics, antifungals, anti-rejections, statins for cholesterol (lovastatin), immune modulators, cancer drugs and many more.
- Mushrooms require and naturally contain the essential building blocks required for health and longevity, including vitamins B complex, C and D, amino acids, enzymes and minerals such as iron, phosphorous, copper, potassium, germanium and selenium.
MyShrooms Immunity offers the synergistic effect of eight medicinal mushrooms, each containing complex, unique and specific compounds providing significant health benefits throughout the whole body.